Friday, August 1, 2008

Wed: Do nothing much actually when to dance first than go for NCC...B2 their standard drop when their PS is not around...feel like scolding them but some one stop me...after the training when to eat dinner with NCC ppl....than go home....

Thu: UG have their NDP rehearsal than stay and watch after my english prelim...quite easy actually i at first thought it is going to be very hard....when to eat dinner with NCC ppl again.... than go stay at the playground with some B1...than go home....

Fri: feel like kill some ppl...take my racket play...than play until my racket the paint chip off...feel so piss off...than go play table tennis at the air rifle range...quite fun but need lots of control lah...than go photo taking for tennis today...also saw my picture on a poster...than today the whole N(A) keep saying I like someone....thanks to some jokers in my class...If i really like some one in the future i will not tell him lah...

reply to your tags
Davis: no lah...i where got so bad...
sirbest: ok lah...you look ok what...

No comments: