Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sian...tio spam... but nevermind... Davis and Venise help me scold back already... thx to you both^^...here to blog...tomorrow going to HPT training camp...need to report by 7am in the school...after that going to Moo house to stay over night before the sec 2 camp... going with Shaun and jasper for the camp as ad hoc...haha...

I think i going to the sec 2 camp as a belayer only...but it is also a important job...life at your hands lah...if not careful ppl will die lah...although I belay a lot of time already but still will scare one lah... I think tomorrow go for the training camp is to do what the sec 2 will be doing... rock climbing, absailing, flying fox(my fav), race against time stations (RATS) which is oso the one that i hate... wonder who will be in my group for the training camp tomorrow...

reply to your tags:
davis:thx...although you mock me a lot but you still stand up for me...thx
venise:thx...
ZH: ok...i will...thx...
daryl sim:i won't die mango-ing you....haha..see you on 19 oct...
daryl: a word of advise for you...
do what you want others to do unto you...
mark my words...
you dun believe is your problem...
not mine...but i swear it is all truth...

No comments: