Saturday, November 1, 2008

Here to update my blog... after posting my previous post my aunt want me to eat breakfast at 1pm and i am meeting Yi Hui at 2.30pm... so i chiong to finish my breakfast which is prawn noodle, carrot cake, rice and lotus soup... took me 15mins... tell her i might be late cause of my aunt... reach there early... at about 2.13pm...but meeting at 2.30pm what... so waited for her outside the movie theater... bought a movie for 2... i think the movie is call max payn dunno how to spell lah... erm... the movie not very nice lah... so-so only... story line not very good... after that when to mac to talk since there is like 1 hour plus before the movie start... sit there talk talk... than when to the cinema again to watch the movie... after the movie when to shop around AMK hub... after that go J8 to shop... than when to subway to eat... i buy the 1 foot one... but still not full... than after eating already... Yi Hui use the paper to fold a crane... next time should post the photo... after that see her home... halfway walk back cause forget to get the cookies... haha... the person clear the table dame fast sia... see her home already than when home... called Jasper to ask about some thing... than walk home the same time... but today i really have fun today... really^^

reply to you tag:
qi quan: ok... next time sent you...

No comments: