Wednesday, July 8, 2009

UPDATES~ when was the last time i update my almost dead blog... haha... kidda busy this few days... since i am free now, i should blog about what happen this few days... when swimming with jasper, but he din go down to the water only there see... harhar... stay at jasper house too for 3 days 2 night... haha... talk about lots of things... and i just discover that jasper's sister is kidda "out-going" haha... when to kallang to play tennis on monday... and great i am on the verge of getting a boot from ITE... but it is a choice i made myself... no one force me or whatever... I had a great time with you ppl... after that was a meeting with some ppl... i will not say what meeting is it but those of you who noe... keep mum about it... learn lessons can be the same but get different results...

xiao hei: thank you for trusting me, for sharing things i never noe with me... and i really mean it... remember with GOD almighty, nothing is impossible...

hui min: sweet sweet... haha... see i so good i update already... i am call frog cause mozzie keep stinging me... so i frog to eat them up... harhar...

reply to your tags:
WenYi (;: you careful i eat you up ar... sound so wrong... :P
wenfang: i lazy update lah...
denicia: wah... rare guest... harhar...
#STEFANIE: sent me your number lah... you have my number right?
xinyi: linked...

No comments: