Sunday, August 9, 2009

How long have it been since i last update this near to death blog? haha... some things that really pisses me off... if you noe who on planent earth i am talking about... good... you dun no, than just too bad... but i think most of my reader should noe...

first, jasper, please i am NOT putting you down or what so ever by posting this, please think what you want to say before you come talk to me, and i think you noe what i really hate, and you hate this too, which is putting words into others ppl mouth... thats one thing that i HATE, and if i say i dun want to go, you seriously can stop phyco-ing me already... when i say i dun want, it really means i really dun want... I would really like to be your friend, but if you really contiue this way, i can only tell you that i am sorry...

second, tennis matter... i want to play more tennis, anyone who know how to play tennis please, kindly contact me at my e-mail, holydrabuzz@hotmail.com... subject write "tennis exchange"... it doesn matter if you are a pro or noob, i am just looking ppl to exchange pointer... but please do not contact me if you dun even know hold the racket...

third, i plan to set up a tennis blogshop, and i am looking for suppplier... anyone got lobang tell me pls... anyone that can be my supplier, please kindly e-mail me at tennis_shop@hotmail.co.uk, subject "tennis supplier"...

last but not least, anyone who want to string any racket, from badminton to squash to tennis, please kindly drop me a e-mail too at, tennis_shop@hotmail.co.uk... i must say this, i am not doing this to fight with anyone for anything... i just want to see if it is possible...

No comments: