Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hi all, i am back to bring this blog to life again, haha, nothing much really happen, meet denise and get my ticket for her concert, well, miss her and my nver wenzi :D:D

ok, seriously i think chingay is freaking screwed up lah, i mean is like would you pay the company and work like some dog? currently i am thinking if i should just quit, not that i can't work under stress, just that if i loss respect for any one, that person can just go die already. you treat my friends like that, now you want to kick me out of exco? reason why? i should be more scare that you sms my helpers calling them your darlings. you are 30 plus and you call my helpers who are around 15 darlings? wtf?

ok,i should not say any more about that arsehole any more, tomorrow camp with camphigh, will be doing CRC, and some low elements i think, oh well, i am looking forwards it any way :D:D

P.S. i seriously think i can work better alone

No comments: