Saturday, July 26, 2008

Exam coming le...so won't be blogging so often lah....maybe once a week....

Mon: Cannot rbm what i do lah...

Tue: Tennis have their ranking match...first one to play with me is Albert...sian of all ppl he is the one....of course i am the one tio own lah...he so pro....3:1 thats the score...at least I win one round....not bad lah...

Wed: When to NCC training in school...only have 8 B2 only and some other B1....play with the B1 until Alwin come along and take them back....than get serious with B2....they drop their standard a lot when their PS is not around....Give them some running and a bit of push up only....than 3 report sick lah....continue with the rest of B2....I think i go a bit over board lah....

Thur: When to do my DnT project than in the end do nothing but a stupid ninja weapen will post the pic next time....

Friday: When to do DNT project....do halfway than a teacher call us to stop work and get out...haiz...my DNT project....When to NCC for training but in the end talk to justin all the way...talk about fishing,past time and holidays....he told me that fight a fish than is around a size of a baby shark on a sampan....i laugh until my stomach pain....when to eat dinner with Gim Hwa,Justin,Jason and Jarad....than go home....

Sat: When to school for the POP but in the end over sleep than miss the parade....after the whole POP wait for adelin to finish her CCA before we go to watch movie together....watch the dark knight...quite nice....some unexpected shock....than when home with adelin...

reply to your tags:
jasper: ok lah i not very tall but oso not very short oso what...
-stefanie-: ok lah... i oso dun noe now you got tall or not so cannot call you short lah....jasper taller than me by one cm only lah...than sokvay taller than me by maybe 2cm only...
sirbest: haha...who ask you din call my to delete...than you oso allow me to take the picture one...you suai lah...haha...
Don: cause we take the picture when the camera is inside the plastic bag...
Eastlife: Loser lah...write your own name lah....mock ppl dun dare type in your own name....
AudiROX: another Loser mock ppl dun dare type your own name....
tiffany: i forget lah....ya lor...so many ppl come my blog to spam or to call me thick only...
Elain: I where got every time gop your sweet?? Jasper oso than you din say...

No comments: