Sunday, July 20, 2008

Yesterday when to the library to attend a course with Jasper,Yuan Yi and Jia Yan....Have lunch with Jasper before meeting up with the rest than discover i cannot finish my mac...sian than go to the library with Jasper taking the lead...he lead me to the direct opposite direction of the library...walk one big round for nothing...in the end have to ask around of the direction....reach already than sign up...the course is really very useful...teach us how to spice up the compo...than go eat dinner at yishun with yuan yi and jia yan...

Today is going to be a boring day for me....HAIZ....

reply to your tags:
Andy:welcome^^
Norman:dun BHB lah..you sure only one person visit my blog once a year or not?? and if you want to scold those not so nice words than go away...than if this is the worst blog of the year...why bother to look at it??
ZH:I dun noe who are you but i can be sure you are not the real ZH....
-stefanie-:of course i rbm you lah....I take you for tution at anderson right?? the not so tall one...haha...jkjk...will contact you real soon..^^
darren:thx^^

No comments: