Thursday, February 19, 2009

UPDATES~ ok... here to update my blog... nothing really much to say though... other than on wed go to CCKSS with couch and one more guy to teach wushu... ok... first time there so got into the team than my friend is teaching... and he teach all the girls... haha... there is this pair of twin that always make noise where ever they go... ok... was teaching them how to use fan... after that I got a hard time going home... take me more than 1 hour and 30 mins to reach little india station... and i have to take MRT some more... walao eh... butt will rot sia...

ok... today when to floorball as keeper... fun... ok... nothing much to say already...

reply to your tags:
SHEEP: I am wild boar? haha... i agree but i dun eat my own poo... only sheep will eat their own shit... so you eat your own shit... dun you? huh?
JASMINE: haha... i today never go... when for floorball instead...

No comments: