Sunday, February 15, 2009

Yesterday was vday... single and lonely... at first plan to go out with davis they all one... but in the end oso din go... at first plan to go for the cedar funfair but than something crop up... so cannot go... haiz stay at home surfing the net and msn-ing... just when i feel very sian... CCJY msn me asking me if i want to join her and one of her guy friend Li Zhong for a kite festival... I was there go there for what? i oso dun have a kite... but in the end i plan to go... just than my mum say cannot... ARGH... so i suggest that if they want to come my house just to chill out and play wii or some cards game...

when they come we start playing wii first, play something like monopoly... after that we play Indian poker... we have to take one card and put on our head without seeing the card... and the smallest lose... and whoever lose will do either a truth or dare... there is this dare, me and CCJY call LZ to say ILY to a stranger... after than he really go say it and of course with a story in it.

LZ: hello auntie, i am from a school nearby spreading love. than since today is vday... i have to say ILY to everyone in this block. so auntie ILY!!!

auntie: oh thank you

me and CCJY was like laughing our asses off lah... damn funny... har har... than we played 7 cards poker... CCJY got herself 12 cups of water... and she still own me 11 cups... LZ got 13cups i think... and he still own me 7 cups... haha...

oh yeah, there is this skit acted by CCJY and LZ you guys should see... i mean if you noe them... you should see... CCJY begging LZ to bring her to the zoo... and say LZ look like a monkey...

today woke up at 9plus, after that msn and reading manga till now, blogging... ate 6 pieces of KFC chicken, 2 eggs, 1 can of soft drink, 1 mid mash potato, and 1 packet of instance noodle for breakfast... guys is that really a lot?

I think i am getting fatter and fatter already... my waist line is now 28... last time 26 only lah... shyt... i should spent more time moving around instead of sleep and eat... now waiting for CCJY to update her blog... har har...

reply to your tags:
Jasmine: haha... i dun even have the shirt lah... help me get one can?
Stefanie: mei mei... thank you... love you too^^ muckies

No comments: