Saturday, May 2, 2009

Updates~ discover another way to see those tags that i cannot see on my blog already... so for now i still can reply your tags... haha... must keep updating my blog already... or else later pearlyn unlink me... today will be a very boring day for me... basically i just have to rot at home... maybe i should post something like my life story... haha... Davis and his gang name comfirm go up with my life story... how i wish i have a camp now to take... i really miss those camping life, being in the nature really is different from being in the city... eating exotic food like grasshopper, ants, spider, worms... those really bring back some good old memory... going to kayak on 9 of may which is next week... haha... my fav activity... since i got nothing to do now... i should just intro myself to some ppl who dun really me...

hi joshua is my name
i love outdoor activity like kayaking and racket games like tennis
love to eat exotic food...
dancing is his passion,
camping is his game,
live by his qoute,
nothing is impossible,
if you think you can't
than you must,
if you think you must,
than you can,
so in the end everything is possible,
just that we have not find the CORRECT way to do it,
basically in everything we do,
trust GOD,
GOD have our purpose in life,
GOD noe what will happen to us,
GOD noe everything...

reply to your tags:
Shu Yi: your blog werid werid one lah... no tagboard...
PEARLYN: thank you... you finally link me...
Joyce: ok i should link you... remember what you promise me hor...
CELESTE: ya... indeed... no wonder you give me this tag... talking bout you right?
xANTHE: lol... you fatter than me talk so much... BLACK...
-stefanie-: relax... cause he no life?
erick: oh... hi... you are which one? the dance duet with Jing Ying one ar?

No comments: