Thursday, May 14, 2009

UPDATES~ FREAK!!! I think I just flunk my EP paper this morning... but who cares? after the paper i when to YCK to string rackets and so on... today i string around 5 rackets? out of 5 rackets i string... only 1 is uncle raymond racket, and the rest is ppl who call me string... thank you uncle raymond for trusting your stringing machine, your customers, goods, my skills in stringing and many more with me when you are not around... and thank you for the spongebob dampener, drinks and food you gave me today... sorry mei... today cannot go meet you... :(

tomorrow i dun think i will be updating... come back home comfirm too tired to blog already... tomorrow tennis training, and i am comfirm in the school in the school team already... haha... so damn happy now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....