Wednesday, June 11, 2008

PSPS......

so long din post cause of the concert....well nothing much to say other than my girlfriend broke up with me,saying that she want to study for N lvl,so have to break up lah......

The concert when quite smoothly other than a bit of over run by 1hour plus?? and the food is not so good lah....than the dancer get the privite room we go in cannot even squeeze in with all our stuff lah....after that i go do the make up....lucky i not gal....look at the different...My opening I forget all my step!!!!I was over there OMG what to do??? than after that any how do the step....lucky miss tang say still can make it....heang.....after that is my CCA jazz item,during the part of my solo...i do everything on the count,if i do wrongly it will be so ming sian lah cause the spot light is on me..and I am the only one on stage at that time....than is the finalle...my dueo went quite well...and i din forget the step....YES!!!

After the concert,i went to eat dinner with constance,easter and lai min....than go home.....

Now waiting for her to say yes to me....

No comments: