Monday, June 23, 2008

Today school reopen...Feel so refresh lah...finally can go school meet my friend lah...First thing in the morning saw davis and his gang lah...all mock expect davis...not bad...jyjy...belive you can make it...all was well other than ganna scolded by my physics teacher and my SS thecher...both is din do homework....sian....after that go NCC slack...not bad lah...my CCA point get A2 lah...than get my report book from my form teacher...not bad lah...all got improve...but still think that my mum is still not quite please about it...

Still waiting for her to say yes....

reply to your tags....
Julia:next time i dun wear any loose things down lah..
Sokvay:erm...ok??
Grace:typo error lah
Hui ting nuer:haha...taken note
CK:ok...i oso saw ur name^^
Gar Kin:walao so long lah still call than name...

No comments: