Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ytd sux man....the party cannot go reason just because i am a sec 4....wth....go to KFC to eat lah....after that CL and TY join us....gave CL a keychain with her name....quite nice i think....than I got a badge from her saying never give up....quite like it....bring them to BL hse than go to clinton hse play rainbox six....quite fun lah....than go meet hui ting....than she oso become my sun nu.....hate holiday man....nothing to do and look at the wall the whole day....after than me and clinton when to BL hse there lah.....got a message from CL.....saying than we cannot even appear near BL hse....WTH....what is this man....the road oso not you own one....but we listen lah...must respect older ppl....than we appear at one hse away from her hse lah....

Than this morning SMS CL ask her if she want to go and have lunch with me...than she got lots of homework to do than her mum dun let her go out....than go ask aloysius if he want to go and eat lunch lah....eat mac at rivervale mall lah.....than go play soccer.....haha they tio own 4 to 0....than jasper call me to take motor boat course with him....siao ar....270 lah....ask him if he want to go kayak on 20 of june lah....he say ok lah....hope that he will appear on that day lah....

Now waiting for her to say yes to me lah....but of course study still come first lah....i will wait for you....cause i have already lay my love on you....No matter how long it take I will wait for you....just as long as you say yes to me.....

amirul:relink lah^^
cheryl:NP next time please do what you say kay??
shi hui:no it is not the same...
Don: thx..
Davis: dun spam lah....i oso din spam you.....
ZH: Next time???
KEXIN: LINKED ^^
Jasper:diam lah....go buy urself lah....
Spencer:I like yellow cannot is it??
JF: THX^^
Hui Ting:Like i can like than miss the concert....haha...

No comments: