Sunday, June 15, 2008

WAH...today is just really not my day lah....cheryl cannot go kayaking cause diane and nicole not going lah....than julia oso dun want to go cause cheryl not going lah....

Then morning go to Rivervale Plaza to have breakfast with Ying Jia....had KFC...i din eat a lot hor...I just ate 2 pieces of chicken and have a zinger meal lah...like that only lah...where got a lot??

Then go to my sotong nu er (sry MK follow ur trand) house to plan game for the party tomorrow with aloy the sotong sun zi and cheuk lam the sotong sun nu lah....found out that clinton like someone from the sotong family....haha....cannot say out lah....later he kill me...haha

than go find bolgskin lah....hope you all will like it....

Nic:thx...I feel much better lah...thx
Meng Chao:LOLS....what are you trying to say??
Clinton:ok.....than???

No comments: