Thursday, June 26, 2008

Today quite OK lah...just that left school at 1pm to go hospital...quite scare to step in to the hospital sia...cause today go see if I really got depression...than heang sia...that time is panic attack only...than the doctor call me to go for a test...get very scare cause need to draw blood...walao...pain sia...scare of needle...than tell jasper he over there laugh at me...ARGH....

Now I noe that she only have a crush on me....should I continue to wait for her?Or should i just give up? Can someone tell me?

reply to your tags:
Jun Long:thx ar...for telling the whole world my blog...I will treat you nicier next time...
Norman:...
Amirul:kk...thx
Grace:wat are u talking about??
Julia:Ok lah...I try...
Seah Han:haha...you want to go back than go back lah...erm...performing this sat...
Yosuke:erm left ur hp number than i call u to comform date...
Gladys:haha...you that day kill pig ar...scream until so loud...haha...you and ellie...kill pig...haha...

No comments: